Effective Immediately, the following are membership standards to keep in good standing
- Participate in 12 home county ARES/RACES training nets per year.
- Participate in one ARES/RACES activation (either Skywarn or other) per year.
- Attend one ARES/RACES meeting per year (might be the annual meeting).
- Send one NTS radiogram per year indicating the member is still interested in retaining membership. This does not have to be on the air, it can be through e-mail or Winlink 2000, etc., but it must be in NTS format.
- Be a contributor to the team in the eyes of the EC (subjective, but important).
- Attend Skywarn training at least once every two years.
- Complete ICS-100 and IS-700 courses.