The 20th annual Wisconsin ARES/RACES Conference was presented by WeComm, Ltd, and held at the McMillan Public Library in Wisconsin Rapids on October 13, 2018. The day long event began at 9:00 AM with registration and ended at 4:45 PM after the last Grand Prizes were awarded. In between were talks and discussions led by:
- Patrick Moretti, KA1RB, SM WI
- Kathy Schramm,KB9UAZ, ASEC Marketing
- Kyle Schafer KC9SDK, President, WeComm, Ltd/SEC
Steve Buck, WI9ARC, Disaster Assessment/Situational Awareness, Red Cross
- Paul Brooten KB9TYC, Emergency Coordinator, Barron County
- Chris Keezer KC9NVV, Northwest District Emergency Coordinator
- Sandy Letlebo KC9LZW, Secretary, State Conference Committee
- Travis Waack KB9YRC, Emergency Manager, Manitowoc County
- Mike Martens, KB9VBR, DEC NE
- Art Davidson AC9CD, Southeast District Emergency Coordinator
- Mark Rasmussen N9MEA. Assistant Section Emergency Coordinator
- Paul Hughes W9CBJ, WI Emergency Management Communications Officer
By clicking "Next" in the right hand corner above you will see a list of video files for most sections of the conference.
You can click on the link and if your computer has a proper MP3 player, you should see and hear the selection. If that does not work, right click on the link and select "Save Link As" or a similar selection in the dropdown menu.
(The video files were provided by Bob Aspinwall, WB9RND. With thanks to all of those who contributed their time and talents to this presentaion.
Not all photos that were taken at the conference were used so if you are looking for a particular part of the event please contact me. - K9RWE)